Tuesday 12 October 2010

Should have gone to Specsavers .......

My eyes have had a 'Syndrome' for many years now, but recently have felt that they had got alot worse. To cut a long story short, I went to see my Optition who told me to cut right back on close work (craft), reading (my second favourite hobby), computer work (less surfing,) etc, and issued me with new glasses (bottle bottom lenses, very chic!) and a return appointment in six months.

So, as you can imagine, I am very disappointed. I really need to re-assess what I can and can't do and maybe make some difficult decisions. I have a few projects to post from before this happened, so will try and get them posted this week.

Take care until next time ........

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Gosh Mrs A!!!!

    Cut back on craft?? Howzee expect you to do that exackerly?? Does he not know you love Stampin' Up???!!!

    Seriously, I hope that your wonderful new speccies do the job and help out with the eyes.
    Just wanted to send you a big HUG!!!

    Lots of love, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you a big hug from all your friends in Allestree. You know where we are if you fancy a coffee and a noisy chat ! Take care Kelly - you are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon, Kelly! At least you don't have to cut back on cups of tea and chats.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!