Wednesday 13 October 2010

Easy Christmas card

I recently took delivery of the new Stampin' Up! Ornament punch, the Hostess Level One pack of designer papers, and Heard from the Heart sentiment stamp set. I sat twiddling the other day and came up with this super-easy Christmas card.



The base card is one of the new In Colour's, Poppy Parade, with a layer of Early Espresso and Whisper White. I stamped the greeting onto the Whisper White with Early Espresso ink and stamped the string for the baubles (using the stamp from Tree Trimmings) hanging from the sentiment. Each bauble consists of three punched ornaments scored in half and glued together. I then stuck them under the bauble string.

I really love these designer papers in the new In Colours - think I will be making quite a few of these cards for Christmas.

Take care until next time......

Kelly

1 comment:

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!