Friday 7 May 2010

Scallop Circle Easel Card


Loving these colours!! Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss and Pale Plum - gorgeous!!
I made the Mellow Moss easel card and cut off the front flap leaving a piece about 1cm. To this I stuck a scallop circle (Nestie) in Close to Cocoa and then layered circles of Pale Plum and Mellow Moss. I stamped the butterflies and the greeting (from Flight of the Butterfly stamp set) onto a Whisper White circle using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to help me get them in the right place! On the base I again layered Close to Cocoa and Pale Plum, but this time I added a strip of Mellow Moss designer paper from the Level 1 hostess paper pack. A knot of Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon and another stamped butterfly finished it off.
All Items Stampin' Up!:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Card: Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Paper: Mellow Moss designer paper (Hostess Level 1)
Ink: Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Pale Plum

1 comment:

  1. I've just seen this in real life and it's fab, fab, fabulous!! Thanks for having me this morning, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!