Saturday 8 May 2010

Cottage Wall notebook


Just love this new paper, Cottage Wall, the colours are so fresh. I think Rich Razzleberry has to be my favourite of the three new colours.
This is a really simple notebook to make. The front and back covers are made from the piece of card that comes in the designer paper packs and the inner pages are record cards that Tesco sell (100 for 85p).
I covered the front with two different Cottage Wall papers, and punched one along the edge with the Eyelet border punch. The green strip is the waste from the border punch! On the reverse I used a piece of Rich Razzleberry card. I covered the back with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. I used my binding machine to attach it all together and added a knot of the gorgeous new Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain ribbon. The base of the butterfly was punched from one of papers and the top butterfly was punched from vellum and then stamped on using one of the Circle Circus stamps.


Another Cottage Wall project tomorrow..................

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love this paper and your butterfly really finishes it off! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!