Wednesday 5 May 2010

Another pyramid card...

While I was putting the finishing touches to yesterday's card my Mum called in, and, of course, I had to show her how to make one. I grabbed a sheet of Pink Passion and just made the base card.

After she had left, and because I had the paper on my desk, I finished it off using Night and Day papers and the Circle Circus stamp set stamped in Basic Black and Pink Passion.

Not sure is it is finished though.....................

All Items Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Circle Circus, Tiny Tags (mini)
Card: Pink Passion, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Passion
Paper: Night and Day Speciality Paper pack
Scallop Circle punch
1 3/4" circle punch
1" circle punch
3/4" circle punch

2 comments:

  1. just beautiful Mrs Austin. I'd forgotten just how nice these cards were to make!

    I got your HELLO the other day - thank you so much for that. We had a great day crafting and eating the lovely lunch!! lol.

    Happy crafting..

    Mrs Austin
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab creation! This is definitely on my to do list on Friday... please!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!