Saturday 15 May 2010

Carousel Notes Bag

Phew, what a week........husband away in the USA, daughter had Gymnastics, After School Club, Tennis, sleepover, sore throat and headache!! I've been busy sorting out my class for other Derbyshire Stampin' Up! demonstrators who came to my home today.


We made three projects from the Carousel Notes set. This is one of them..............



I used two of the So Saffron Carousel Notes and made a simple Chocolate Chip box to go inbetween them. I covered the lower half in the lovely Tall Tales DSP and stuck a strip of Chocolate Chip across the top which I'd added some faux stitching with a white gel pen. The sentiment is from One of a Kind stamp set. The cheeky monkey is from Fox & Friends stamp set (mini) and I wrapped his tail around the Old Olive satin ribbon handle!

All Items Stampin' Up!

Carousel Notes set

Stamps: Fox & Friends (Mini), One of a Kind

Card: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive

Paper: Tall Tales DSP

Old Olive satin ribbon (Mini)

White Gel Pen

Jumbo Eyelets

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it!!!!! Wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved making it - thank so much for yesterday and all the time it must have taken you to prep for it best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed myself at yours on Saturday and thanks for all your hard work getting everything ready for us all. This was my favourite project! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!