Sunday 12 September 2010

No posts again ............

But, I have been crafting, honest!

Good News: I have had my delivery of sneak peeks from the new catalogue, which is out on October 1st, and have been making some gorgeous things to show you.

Bad News: Because my new products are sneak peeks for Stampin' Up! demonstrators only, I can't post any of the yummy things I have made until October 1st - AARRGGHH!!! (Don't you wish you were a demonstrator now??? Contact me if you would like to know how to sign up and get all the new yummies!

What I can tell you is that the new colours are going to knock your socks off, I've already had to order some more cardstock! Gorgeous new papers (stroking them now). Funky punches. Cuter than cute stamp sets ................. ooops, I'm giving too much away!!

Hopefully I will also be posting details of my new classes next week (if I can stop crafting and stroking long enough!).

Take care until next time.........

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!