Sunday 19 September 2010

Glittery Dasher

As a few of you have Dasher on order, you will be as frustrated as I am that he is still not in stock. Stampin' Up! are hoping to start delivering this hugely popular stamp next week.

I love this Close to Cocoa/Bashful Blue combination, but sadly we can no longer order Close to Cocoa cardstock as it has been discontinued and now sold out. Good job I bought 3 packets!!!

All Items Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Dasher, Tiny Tags
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue
Card: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Paper: Bashful Blue DSP
Whisper White grosgrain ribbon
Tag punch
Vintage brad
Dazzling Diamonds glitter

Take care until next time........

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I love this image of a reindeer. It's so versatile and what pretty colours. You're a star!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!