Wednesday 31 March 2010

I've got that Spring feeling.....

Even though it is grey and raining outside I felt like making a Spring inspired card.



The A6 Kraft card base had a piece of Sweet Pea designer paper attached to the front and a strip of Close to Cocoa cardstock. On Whisper White I stamped the branch and blossom from the Bird on a Branch stamp set in Close to Cocoa. The sentiment is from One of a Kind stamped on Kraft CS with the corners rounded and two rows of pricking along the bottom using the Mat Pack and Paper Piercer. I punched out two pieces of Pretty in Pink with the Word Window punch to make it look like a ribbon, as I do not have any Pretty in Pink ribbon...yet. The flowers were stamped in Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink and punched out using the co-ordinating Boho Blossoms punch. I popped these up on Dimensionals.

This project was inspired by a similar card by Andrea Walford.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs Austin!

    Finally managed to get around to visiting your blog. Great projects, and aren't these Sweet Pea papers just fantastic? I really need to get around to ordering mine!

    I'm following you now I managed to find you.. lol.

    Mrs Austin xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!