Friday 26 March 2010

Altered Coffee Tin

My husband gave this tin to me and said "Can you use this?" - I wanted to say "Don't be silly I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, of course I can use this!", but I smiled sweetly and said, "Yes dear, thank you."



So, out came the Sweet Pea paper AGAIN (actually I haven't put it away since it was delivered!) and this is what happened.



The only problem is, even though I washed the tin, it still smells of hazelnut coffee!

All Items Stampin' Up!
Paper: Sweet Pea designer paper stack (available from 1st April)
Card: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Stamps: My Sweet Pea (available from 1st April)
Ink: Old Olive, Sage Shadow
Ribbon: Old Olive Grosgrain

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! Lovely idea. I actually salvaged a similar coffee container from work the other day to 'pretty up'. Think my colleagues thought it was a bit odd but I don't mind!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried to comment on this yesterday but it wouldn't let me. It's gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!