Monday, 9 November 2009

Sunny Days basket


I have resisted these bold, bright colours for so long - didn't really like them at first. Oh boy what a difference a free punch makes!! (All SU demos know what I mean!)


I found this idea on YouTube by Stampin' Up demo Monica Gale and thought it would be great in these Basic Bright colours. I used the Sunny Days Simply Scrappin' kit, the scallop edge punch and Pumpkin Pie ribbon. The only problem is I just do not know what else to add to it, it just does not look finished - maybe if I fill it with chocolate it might look better!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, the only thing that's missing is FOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 10. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your basket! The colors are so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!