Saturday 7 November 2009

Reindeer wreath card


I saw this idea on the net (forgot where - I do a LOT of blog hopping - SORRY!) but stamped with the cone from Autumn Days. I thought I would have a go with Pocket Silhouettes and the stag from Winter Post. I really like it, I think.... Just sitting here looking at it reminds me of a catherine wheel!


Chocolate Chip CS was used at the base card, with Real Red as the accent. Pocket Silhouette foliage was stamped with Old Olive. The stag was stamped with Chocolate Chip.

I did not put a greeting on as I did not want to cover the wreath.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Just opened all my SU blogs in tabs and was going through them. Got to this one and thought, seriously, "WOW! That's FAB - I must show Kelly, she'll love it!"

    And then I twigged.

    GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!