Sunday 22 August 2010

Time Out............

I am sorry for the lack of posts, but I really needed some craft-free time as I felt completely burnt out. As a lot of you know, I put so much into my projects and classes, probably too much!, and recently I have found myself unable to face going into my craft room. Also, I have had some difficult personal decisions to make recently and needed a clear head to sort things out. A weeks holiday on the gorgeous Suffolk coast has done me the world of good and I have started crafting again.

In the next couple of days I am hoping to post some little things I have been working on.

Thank you for your kind messages.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great holiday & feeling a bit better best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!