Wednesday 25 August 2010

Not a recess card!


I really love this stamp set, Vintage Vogue, and I am hoping and praying that it makes it from the Mini Catalogue into the new main catalogue which is out on 1st October.
The base card is 14cm square in Soft Suede. I used the Very Vintage wheel and rolled it across the front with Soft Suede ink. Then I attached a 13cm square layer of Rich Razzleberry CS in the centre of the card. On a 12.5cm square of Very Vanilla I stamped the vine from the set in Soft Suede. The large flower from the set is stamped in Rich Razzleberry and the smaller is in Pale Plum. These were cut out, curled and layered together with a Vintage brad and attached onto the card using Glue Dots. The greeting is from Occasional Greetings and is stamped in Rich Razzleberry. I also used the Very Vintage wheel with the Soft Suede ink on the inside of the Very Vanilla insert.
All Items Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Occasional Greetings
Card: Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum
Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel and Jumbo Handle
Vintage Brads
Glue Dots

2 comments:

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!