Saturday 3 July 2010

You are my sunshine.........


I think that the Something Sweet stamp set in the Mini catalogue is sooo cute, just love this sunflower!!
The base card is So Saffron cardstock and the layers on the front of the card are Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. The petals are stamped with So Saffron ink and the leaves in Certainly Celery. I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip onto Whisper White. The 'seeds' inside the cup are punched from Chocolate Chip cardstock with the 3/4" circle punch, to which I added a highlight with a white gel pen, and sealed inside with a scrap of Certainly Celery.
I sat looking at this card eating a nectarine and over-looking my garden, made me feel all summery!!!
All Items Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Something Sweet
Card: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Sweet Treat Cups
1 3/4" circle punch
3/4" circle punch
White gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!