Tuesday 15 December 2009

Merry Moments Stocking

I apologise for the lack of posts recently, but we have entered silly season in the Austin household. Husband's birthday on the fourth, he then went away on business and left me with an over-excited five year old, family for big lunch, pressies to sort out, decorations to put up, oh and new kitchen, bathroom and downstairs loo flooring to sort out!!!! I kept walking past my craft room and gazing longingly at everything but just did not have time to sit and play. Then when I eventually had some time to craft I got crafter's block! Phew, anyway......



Sorry, I just couldn't resist. After making the wreath I had some holly-ish leaves left and didn't know what to do with them. As I do not have a christmas stocking, (and no chance of anyone actually buying me one!!) I thought I would make my own! Unfortunately it is only a front so Santa couldn't actually fit David Boreanaz in it.... maybe next year, Santa, please......

I love this red baubley Merry Moments DSP and teamed it with Very Vanilla. I sponged Creamy Caramel around the edges for the 'aged' look and added some of my left-over holly-ish leaves and berries. I added faux stitching around the Very Vanilla to finish it off.

1 comment:

  1. Love your stocking, especially the zig-zag cuff - fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!