Friday 30 October 2009

Fresh Cuts Picture


OK, please be gentle with me as this picture is very personal to me. I have been seeing this picture in my mind for a long time but was just waiting for the perfect frame. You know what it's like, you have something in your mind for such a long time and then, when you actually pluck up courage to have a go, the finished project always seems to disappoint in some way. Well this did not happen with this picture - it turned out exactly as I saw it in my mind. I am sooo pleased with it.
I used Kraft and Basic Black CS. Fresh Cuts was stamped in Basic Black. I stamped the image for a second time, cut out the large leaves on the bottom right and popped them up on dimensionals. I found the frame whilst walking through our local garden centre one day on my way to the cafe!!

1 comment:

  1. Aaah, NOW I get it! And it looks absolutely fabulous - very striking!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!