Friday 30 October 2009

Bella Bleu Silent Night easel card


I know, I know.... but I did warn you. Bella Bleu, Night of Navy and Kraft AGAIN!!!


I have had a picture of this card in my mind for a while so decided to pluck up courage and have a go. The gorgeous Silent Night was stamped in Bashful Blue on Whisper White then the sentiment was stamped in Night of Navy on vellum and attached over the church stamp using brads. Kraft CS was used for the base card and Bella Bleu DSP and Night of Navy used as accents. The scrumptious Kraft taffeta ribbon also found it's place!! The Merry Christmas sentiment is from Occasional Greetings.
I promise to try a different colour combination ....... honest!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!