Monday 28 February 2011

Bye, bye, Bliss



Sigh ..... I love Bliss (the Sale-A-Bration stamp set that we have all gone mad for). I just thought I would show you my favourite projects using this gorgeous stamp set that as of tomorrow will be no longer available as Sale-A-Bration will end tonight.



BUT ..... starting tomorrow Stampin' Up! have ANOTHER offer to tempt us. Not free stamps this time, but up to 30% off certain products!! Check the Stampin' Up! website tomorrow for some bargains!!


All items Stampin' Up!
Inspiration for these projects came from Monica Gale's blog My Many Many Passions.

Take care until next time ........

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Blissful projects with a blissful stamp set. I'm really going to miss this one!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!