Thursday 27 January 2011

Thanks For Everything



I think this twisted easel card is gorgeous! I know everyone is making them, but what the heck!!!

Again, I have used the wonderful 'In Colour' markers for this card. The base is Peach Parfait and the layers are Concord Crush and some Pear Pizazz DSP. The stamp set, For Everything, is fast becoming one of my favourites - I love building the flowers and the little butterfly is so cute! The leaves on the base of the card were punched from Pear Pizazz card using the Two-Step Bird punch. I also added some Stampin' Up! adhesive pearls on the flowers and butterfly.

Take care until next time ....

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Sssssh, don't tell everyone you made it! I've been taking it to my workshops and passing myself off as a stamping genius! Then they see me fumble the demo and begin to get suspicious...

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!