Sunday 20 June 2010

Doctor Who card!!!!


When watching an episode of Doctor Who I spied some wallpaper in one of the shots and the colours and pattern of this card came into my head!! It's a bit over the top for me but this is how it evolved!
The shape of the card and the Whisper White front is made using Nestabilities. The base card is Melon Mambo stamped using the gorgeous Bella Toile backround stamp in Basic Black ink.
I joined the front and back together with some Melon Mambo ribbon, adding a punched black flower and a pearl from the Pretties Kit. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Black and Melon Mambo and added a punched flower.
All Items Stampin' Up
Stamps: Bella Toile background, Happy Everything
Card: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Melon mambo
Punches: Eyelet Border punch, Boho Blossoms
Pretties Kit

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - so rich and opulent! Must have been The Lodger though, as this week's was largely underground and I didn't see any wallpaper. Unless it was in Amy's house? We're all agog, waiting for next week's final!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one, can you do a class please??!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!