Monday 22 February 2010

Simple Happy Moments parcels



I am soooo rubbish at photography - SORRY!!

I am really going to miss this set when it is retired at the end of this month. You still have a few days to get your hands on it though, just spend £45 in the current Stampin' Up! catalogue and this set can be yours for FREE!!

This card is inspired by the Nouveux Chic designer paper colours. I started with a standard Blush Blossom A6 card and added stripes of Basic Black, Basic Grey, Sage Shadow, Apricot Appeal and I left a stripe at the top of Blush Blossom. The image is coloured using blender pens and the 'squish the ink pad' technique in Sage Shadow, Blush Blossom and, because I don't have Apricot Appeal ink pad - YET -, So Saffron. I used a couple of nestie dies to cut out the image and a black background. The sentiment is from the same stamp set inked in Sage Shadow, punched out with the Word Window punch and raised up on some Dimensionals. I tied a bow of Basic Grey Taffeta ribbon and stuck it at the top of the parcels.

Unusual, I know, but I think I like it ...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your kind (hopefully!) comments. They mean so much!